At The Sobriety Experience we have your privacy, safety, and well-being in mind.
What to Bring:
- Clothes for Approximately 7 – 10 days. Storage space is limited so please do not bring an excessive amount of clothing.
- Clothing should be casual and comfortable but must meet dress code policy No revealing clothing (i.e.) short skirts, short shorts, low cut shirts, spaghetti straps, all shirts must cover the shoulders. The only exception would be gym clothing, only allowed at the gym.
- Fitness/workout clothes.
- Tennis shoes are required, and other comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Females can bring 1 one-piece swimsuit when seasonally appropriate.
- Jackets and/or sweaters for cold weather and air-conditioned group room.
- Hats and sunglasses are allowed but can only be worn outside.
- Personal toiletry items, including toothbrush, toothpaste. shavers, brushes, hair products, skincare items, sunscreen, hairspray, gel, etc. (all toiletry items MUST be alcohol-free).
- Appropriate reading material (novels are allowed although recovery-related books are recommended).
- Stationery and Stamps if you want to write letters to family members and friends while you are in treatment.
Notepads and writing instruments.
- If you smoke and are planning on bringing cigarettes, they must be in a sealed box.
- Phone numbers and addresses of any family or friends that you would like to be involved in your treatment.
- Any prescription medication that is prescribed to the client MUST have the original label from the pharmacy on the bottle.
- The names, address and contact information of any health care professional that is currently involved in your treatment or treating you for other ailments and/or health conditions.
- Driver’s license, passport, or state-issued photo ID.
- Insurance Card (medical).
- Vehicle registration and insurance if keeping a vehicle on-premises.
- A favorite blanket or personal item from home (of little to no monetary value).
- Food and meals are not provided as part of the program, so any food, money for food, or public assistance benefits (SNAP/Cash Assistance cards) that will enable you to purchase food and groceries.
What Not to Bring:
No drugs or drug paraphernalia are allowed on any of the Sobriety Experience properties.
CBD Products regardless of the presence of THC or not.
Any medications not pre-approved by Sobriety Experience or medications without a prescription
OTC (over the counter) medications unless pre-approved.
Knives, guns, martial arts equipment, or weapons of any kind are strictly forbidden on any of the Sobriety Experience properties.
Clove cigarettes or lighter butane cannot be stored on the premises.
Cameras or video recording equipment.
What is Provided?
Bedding – sheets, blankets, and pillows.
Laundry facilities – detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheets.
Dishware – items necessary for preparing and consuming food.
Basic household items such as paper towels, toilet paper, and dish soap.